Hydration pack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikeb63

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Hydration pack Reply with quote

I need some advice on hydration packs, it will be my first one so I am not looking on spending too much maybe £35-40 max!

The b twin 500 from decathlon appeals to me as it is lightweight, looks good and the price seems good, especially for me to try out. Would anyone recommend this or what else seems to be the popular choice?

I also have 10% off at halfords or CRC with my British cycling membership if there are any from there you could recommend.

Also do they all have a bad taste like you get from some flasks? If so what's the best way to get rid of it?

Thanks, mike

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
BIGD169

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: bike gear Reply with quote

Are you just wanting hydration pack or backpack with bladder? Great outdoors do good deals on both m8
Giant trance x2 rebuild.
martini henrie

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are lots of Day sacks that can take bladders, I have a tiny Lowe Alpine one that can fit quite a lot of kaggage in for its size. I also have a Camelback that I prefer to use when I'm not going too far from civilisation as it has very little storage.

Happy accident really, as I didn't buy the back pack for a bladder, but I would recommend the day sack over the camelback for the added utility.

TK Maxx often has small day sacks in at good prices Cool
bikinginthesun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey..
You should check out Lumos thrillseeker solar hydration backpack. It is a light weight (800g) hydration backpack which features a unique 3W solar fabric paired with a 4000 mAh battery. The battery helps you to charge your smartphone or bikelights . Apart from that it’s a full featured hydration backpack with a 3L bladder compartment, reflectors and whistle buckle for safety and a high visibility rain cover.

Do check it out at iwearlumos.com.

PS: Do get an independent review for the bag because I work with the above company.

Smile
Mossy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tesco's online do one for 11£ ish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Biking Gear All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: