Marzocchi 33 TST2 bomber shocks too hard!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonundercover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Marzocchi 33 TST2 bomber shocks too hard! Reply with quote

Hi,

Ive had these shocks since september and they are still too hard despite having used them alot on rough terrain. Can anyone tell me if/how these can be made softer? i havent even manage to bottom them out once and my wrists are taking a battering. help would be appreciated as I cant afford a new pair. I have been told they take a while to run them in but its a joke now and really spoiling my rides. cheers!

jon

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
aquaman2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mate, ive just googled these and on a few review sites they all say the same. hard ride and takes ages to bed in a bit. might be worth contacting marzochi and asking if a softer spring can be installed in them. i know on the foxs forks they do soft medium and hard on the coil range, maybe zochis do to. hope this helps.
jonundercover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aquaman2 wrote:
hi mate, ive just googled these and on a few review sites they all say the same. hard ride and takes ages to bed in a bit. might be worth contacting marzochi and asking if a softer spring can be installed in them. i know on the foxs forks they do soft medium and hard on the coil range, maybe zochis do to. hope this helps.
Cheers mate , just emailed them now so will wait and see what they say.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: