Plane crash in the Sahara
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hodgy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Plane crash in the Sahara Reply with quote

A plane comes down in the Sahara desert and the only survivors are ( as luck would have it ) an English , Irish & a Scotsman.
Two days go by with them walking then crawling across the desert gradually growing weaker and weaker with no food or water their clothes getting raggier as the sand grinds gaping holes in the material until they are all but naked.
Feeling as if he is about to peg it the Englishman says to the others "I'm not going to make it much further ... Please do me a favour when I die .... could you cover me as best you can with sand , but if nothing else cover my head ... as I hate the thought of vultures pecking my eyes out"
Less than 15mins later and he was gone and Paddy and Hamish did as he asked. After moving on Hamish says to Paddy after a while ..." You know that Englishman was on to something there....would you do the same for me as I don't think I have much time left and I don't like the thought of those scavengers pecking my eyes out either "
Half an hour later and he was gone ... and Paddy did the decent thing.
Not feeling to clever himself Paddy struggled on ... but then got to thinking what the other two had asked and decided that while he still had the strength he would do the best he could to cover himself with sand.
Digging a hole first he buried his head in the sand and did his best to cover the rest of himself... and waited there to die.
Shortly after Abdul came by on his camel and seeing nothing but an a**e sticking out of the sand thought ay-up I'll have a bit of that...and getting stuck in he was surprised to hear the muffled shouts from Paddy saying
" you can f--king peck away as much as you like ... but you're not getting my eyes!!"

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
spooky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

Whyte 905 RS 2016
ROSE GRANITE CHIEF 150mm 2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Humour All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: