could you give me your opinion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Organise A Mountain Bike Ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timonya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: could you give me your opinion Reply with quote

I'm just trying to get some feedback on my website and even the idea for this tour, plus any ways you would improve it. Please be as brutally honest as you like: www.bike-back-in-time.co.uk.

Many Thanks!

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Denny69

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim...just had a quick flick on to your website and IMO I'll say It's a nice layout...like the idea of the photos as menus....might just book up you never know.

Bookmarked!
timonya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: wessex ride Reply with quote

Cheers Denny, glad you like the site. If you want to come along, you'd be more than welcome. I'm trying to get a group together for 28/29th of this month, kind of a 2 day dry run with no cost to you except a small amount for camping and food. If you are interested, let me know.

Regards,
Tim
Denny69

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't be able to manage that one Tim but thanks for the invite. The problem I have is the usual....wife/son/work and as I get my holidays allocated it's tough to plan ahead until the holidays are posted. Will keep an eye on the site though for sure!
timonya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: wessex ride Reply with quote

I know the problem Denny. You can always contact me at timfouraker@bike-back-in-time.co.uk should you find yourself with a spare couple of days.

All the best!

Tim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Organise A Mountain Bike Ride All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: