London to Southend Off-Road Bike Ride- 21st August 2016
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Organise A Mountain Bike Ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KateBHF.OFFROAD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject: London to Southend Off-Road Bike Ride- 21st August 2016 Reply with quote

Hi All Smile

I'm organising the London to Southend Off-Road Bike Ride on 21st August 2016 for the British Heart Foundation and just wanted to let everyone know that about it!

Its a 40 mile off-road ride, which starts at Inrgebourne Valley Visitor Centre in Hornchurch Country park, and finishes at Hadleigh Olympic Park in Southend. The ride is physically challenging but isnt too technical, which makes it perfect for beginners but is also still a great afternoon ride for experienced riders.

If anyone is interested in signing up then please let me know! Smile You can check out our event page at www.bhf.org.uk/southendoffroad

Also- if anyone can help me to promote the event that would be AMAZING! i have lots of posters, leaflets and other bits that I can send to help spread the word about the event!

Thanks for reading! Very Happy

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Organise A Mountain Bike Ride All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: