Bike parks in France (with uplift lol)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Mountain Biking Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scooby-Si

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Bike parks in France (with uplift lol) Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm currently planning where to take my bike this summer. Went to Germany last year and stayed with my cousin in Munich. He was only 30 mins from the alps so that was awesome and went to bikepark lengries whilst I was there too.

In the UK I'm a trail centre rider as I have absolutely no sense of direction. I'm looking for a recommendation in France. I'd be driving over not flying. So ideally a bike park or similar...and even better if it had an uplift service lol.

I'm not sure how long I'd go for, as it depends how much time my mate could get off work. But from my house I can be in France in just over 2 hours.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Si.

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Attila

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the Ski resorts in the alps turn into bike parks in the summer, I'm off to Tignes with a few mates in July. It looks much quieter than places like Morzine or Les Gets and the lift pass is free which is a bonus.

Have a look at Morzine, Tignes, Les Gets, Alpe du Huez and Les Deux Alpes (and check the spelling too as my French is atrocious Laughing )

'15 Specialized Stumpjumper Evo comp 29er
'14 Claud Butler Torino SR4
'14 Whyte 629
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Mountain Biking Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: