Which grips?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tall_bloke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Which grips? Reply with quote

Folks, I'm after some advice on grips for my bike. I keep getting numbness in my fingers and the pads of my hands on long rides as the grips I have are fairly rubbish. I do wear gloves which help a bit. I have seen some DMR Brendog Death Grip on sale with CRC for £14.99. They look good and have good reviews. What's the general opinion or can some one recommend better without spending a fortune.

On the road to nowhere and picking up speed.

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Doomanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[url+http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/odi-rogue-lock-on-bonus-pack-g rips/rp-prod399?gs=1&utm_source=google&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Chain+Re action-UK-PLA-PLA-All-DT-SE-Shopping+QLB+Manufacturer+Desktop&utm_medi um=base&utm_content=mkwid|skCTjfatr_dc|pcrid|161845658788|pkw||pmt||pr d|478411UK]ODI Rogue[/url]

My son had the same problem, bought him some gloves with palm pads and a set of Rogues. Problem solved.

I also suffer from numb hands and the Rogues on their own didn't make enough difference over the Ergon grips I was running before so I have padded gloves as well now. Hopefully I'll get to try them this weekend.

'16 Nukeproof Mega 275 Race
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Biking Gear All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: