Another bike ride this time Corrour in Scotland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ansell007

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Another bike ride this time Corrour in Scotland Reply with quote

So living in Wales which is great for mountain biking I decided to have a change so headed to Corrour in Scotland for a couple of days which is about as remote as you can get. First night I went to Meanach Bothy past Loch Treig which was a tough ride made worse by horse flies but was made up with some stunning views. I did not see a soul that day after leaving the station. 2nd day I went back to the train station and went round Loch Ossian. The weather started and ended wet which got rid of the horse flies but was replaced by midges. Despite the bites it was a a great short break. Done a small vid and excuse the bad talking at the beginning and as normal no big jumps either but I enjoyed doing it so hope a few enjoy watching it and I am not boring you as seem to be the main one posting vids lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7uPnfE-1Q&t=40s

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> At The Movies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: