Advice choosing entry level road bikes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norpwel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:51 am    Post subject: Advice choosing entry level road bikes Reply with quote

Hi, I'm quite keen to get into road cycling and need some advice. I've done some research and found two bikes in my kind of price range - the Diamondback Century 2 and the Vilano Tuono 2.0.
I have a pretty much non-existent knowledge of which bike is better and so forth, so I was wondering if anybody wiser than me can offer an opinion on which would be the best to go for?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Doeller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Advice choosing entry level road bikes Reply with quote

Norpwel wrote:
Hi, I'm quite keen to get into road cycling and need some advice. I've done some research and found two bikes in my kind of price range - the Diamondback Century 2 and the Vilano Tuono 2.0.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

As a new rider the Diamondback Century 2 is a better entry level road bike than the Vilano Tuono 2.0.
Already I put in about 300 miles with my Diamondback Century 2, and I am very pleased with it..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Road Bike Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: