Hmmmm....see what you think
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denny69

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Hmmmm....see what you think Reply with quote

Have a look at the link below for a company called Cyclaire. They've got a revolutionary pump system and they're local(ish)....nice product though thinking of getting one!

Link :- www.cyclaire.com

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Gunner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the look of it Denny, especially the ease and speed with which it claims to get up to "higher" pressures. There's nothing worse than after fixing your puncture by the roadside than having to pump like an idiot with a "mini" pump to get your tyres up to a "respectable" pressure until you can get home and use the track pump to do it properly!!!!!!!

I shall be having a closer look at this Wink

How did you come across it?

Denny69

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found them on Wiggle.com, but I first saw them in the back of 'The ultimate C2C Guide' but forgot all about them until I was floating around on wiggle!!

Quite ingenious really and the ease of use is good too, like you say standing at the road/trail side pumping furiously with a 'mini' pump is not exactly the best thing even more so if it's wet!!!

The prices start at 16.95 for the pump alone and 22.95 for the pump with a carry case, worth it in my eyes Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Humour All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: