Riders around liverpool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Organise A Mountain Bike Ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwarren90

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Riders around liverpool Reply with quote

I was wondering if there were any riders in or around the liverpool area to arrange a ride. Also any recommendations for good places to ride that can be accessed via bike or public transport.

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Bignige

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Riders around liverpool Reply with quote

cwarren90 wrote:
I was wondering if there were any riders in or around the liverpool area to arrange a ride. Also any recommendations for good places to ride that can be accessed via bike or public transport.

I live in Runcorn dude? Deffo up for hitting some trails!
cwarren90

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Riders around liverpool Reply with quote

Bignige wrote:
cwarren90 wrote:

I live in Runcorn dude? Deffo up for hitting some trails!
MarksST170

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride the Trans Pennine Trail regular as it comes past work 5 miles to and 15 miles home going long way were abouts in Liverpool are you as this does go through bits of Liverpool. And if your looking to ride trails and use trains head to Delamere or Llandegla aint to hard to get to.
cwarren90

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the tips. Will look in to it. I live right round the corner from kirkdale train station so I currently do a bit of a loop from my place... Down to the canal by bank hall station and back down Hawthorne road. I know of the transpennine. Used to ride down it myself when I lived a bit closer to aintree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Organise A Mountain Bike Ride All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: