Titus El Guapo Build
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Readers Rides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marcbrown46



Joined: 20 Dec 2012
Posts: 855
Location: Preston

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did you get your lyrik's from mate ?
_________________
Nukeproof Mega AM 2013 Custom
Cube Acid 2012 - Gone, but never forgotten
Trek 3500 - Gone, as it was stolen

http://www.mtbe.co.uk/nukeproof-mega-am-build-new-parts-t41951.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Register & log in to remove these advertisements!
Rob Jackson



Joined: 13 Jun 2012
Posts: 491
Location: Derbyshire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love what you've put on it bud. Brother in law has the same bike that he keeps trying to sell me..... He knows i ain't got any money and that if love to take it of his hands Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypeR



Joined: 04 Jan 2012
Posts: 1831
Location: Sunderland

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcbrown46 wrote:
where did you get your lyrik's from mate ?


From On One matey

_________________
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Titus El Guapo V3
Cube Ltd Pro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypeR



Joined: 04 Jan 2012
Posts: 1831
Location: Sunderland

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Jackson wrote:
Love what you've put on it bud. Brother in law has the same bike that he keeps trying to sell me..... He knows i ain't got any money and that if love to take it of his hands Sad


Cheers dude. If you do manage to buy it, I can guarantee you won't regret it. Such a confidence inspiring bike Smile

_________________
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Titus El Guapo V3
Cube Ltd Pro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Angry Bird



Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 137
Location: Cloudbase

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just today been offered some lyriks instead of a replacement frame. I said yes. Can't wait to fit them, same damping circuits as my current domains, a lot lighter, the air will allow me to set them a little better to my weight too albeit I expect they'll be a little less plush, finally they'll be a lot better looking with the gold stanchions. WIN.
_________________
Bikes etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypeR



Joined: 04 Jan 2012
Posts: 1831
Location: Sunderland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angry Bird wrote:
I've just today been offered some lyriks instead of a replacement frame. I said yes. Can't wait to fit them, same damping circuits as my current domains, a lot lighter, the air will allow me to set them a little better to my weight too albeit I expect they'll be a little less plush, finally they'll be a lot better looking with the gold stanchions. WIN.


Result, I'm sure you'll be happy with them. I thought the bike was good with the fox 150's but the Lyriks have taken it to another level. When will you get them matey?

Btw I was pleasantly surprised with the weight of them. Still only topping the scales at 30.2lb Smile

_________________
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Titus El Guapo V3
Cube Ltd Pro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Angry Bird



Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 137
Location: Cloudbase

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully be here Wednesday, they're in stock and the guy from PX said they'd be sent tomorrow.
_________________
Bikes etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypeR



Joined: 04 Jan 2012
Posts: 1831
Location: Sunderland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angry Bird wrote:
Hopefully be here Wednesday, they're in stock and the guy from PX said they'd be sent tomorrow.


Nice one, get them fitted and get the pics up Smile

_________________
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Titus El Guapo V3
Cube Ltd Pro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Angry Bird



Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 137
Location: Cloudbase

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hopefully Thursday, don't have many tools down here with me though so will have to try and get the LBS to chop the steerer down first
_________________
Bikes etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypeR



Joined: 04 Jan 2012
Posts: 1831
Location: Sunderland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angry Bird wrote:
Laughing Hopefully Thursday, don't have many tools down here with me though so will have to try and get the LBS to chop the steerer down first


Yeah that's what I did, I'll do everything bike related but didn't have the nerve to hacksaw into a 600 quid set of forks Laughing

_________________
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Titus El Guapo V3
Cube Ltd Pro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
betty_swollox



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7962
Location: North East, Washington

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TypeR wrote:
Angry Bird wrote:
Laughing Hopefully Thursday, don't have many tools down here with me though so will have to try and get the LBS to chop the steerer down first


Yeah that's what I did, I'll do everything bike related but didn't have the nerve to hacksaw into a 600 quid set of forks Laughing



+1


that's why the steerer on my 40s is a bit too long Embarassed

_________________
Richie

Custom 2012 Transition TR450


.........and something else is on its way

Time to get as much out of life as possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypeR



Joined: 04 Jan 2012
Posts: 1831
Location: Sunderland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

betty_swollox wrote:
TypeR wrote:
Angry Bird wrote:
Laughing Hopefully Thursday, don't have many tools down here with me though so will have to try and get the LBS to chop the steerer down first


Yeah that's what I did, I'll do everything bike related but didn't have the nerve to hacksaw into a 600 quid set of forks Laughing



+1


that's why the steerer on my 40s is a bit too long Embarassed


lol, imagine if you messed it up..... you'd be gutted Laughing

_________________
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Titus El Guapo V3
Cube Ltd Pro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chopperheys



Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Posts: 3777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TypeR wrote:
I'll do everything bike related but didn't have the nerve to hacksaw into a 600 quid set of forks Laughing


Get a pipe cutter for a couple of quid. So much easier than a hacksaw and always gives a perfect straight edge.

_________________
Cube Ltd. Comp 2011 (XC)
Transition Covert 2011 Custom Build (AM/EN/FR)
Devinci Wilson 2011 Custom Build (DH)

Future build - Cannondale Chase
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypeR



Joined: 04 Jan 2012
Posts: 1831
Location: Sunderland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chopperheys wrote:
TypeR wrote:
I'll do everything bike related but didn't have the nerve to hacksaw into a 600 quid set of forks Laughing


Get a pipe cutter for a couple of quid. So much easier than a hacksaw and always gives a perfect straight edge.


I know I need to invest in one, less likely to balls up too I guess Smile

_________________
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Titus El Guapo V3
Cube Ltd Pro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
betty_swollox



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7962
Location: North East, Washington

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bike looks even better in the real life mate Razz
_________________
Richie

Custom 2012 Transition TR450


.........and something else is on its way

Time to get as much out of life as possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTBE Forum Index -> Readers Rides All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum